We Check On You contacts the client regularly and through our conversations, we may be able to detect a new health issue and prevent a potential emergency. As an example, calls to older, fragile elders keep them connected to the outside world. These calls enable them to socialize and feel less isolated and alone.
A partial list of our services include –
- A brief daily call (365 days a year).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Reminders for appointments.
- Regular telephone contact with homebound persons to check on their well-being and safety.
- To assure that the client is safe and well enough to answer the telephone.
- To provide a welcomed break from loneliness while maintaining their independence.
- A personal call is made each day, by caring and concerned staff member.