We Check On You contacts the client regularly, and through our conversations, we may be able to detect a new health issue and prevent a potential emergency. As an example, calls to older, fragile elders keep them connected to the outside world. These calls enable them to socialize and feel less isolated and alone while maintaining an independent living environment.
A partial list of our services include:
- A brief daily call (365 days a year).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Reminders for appointments.
- Regular telephone contact with homebound persons to check on their well-being and safety.
- To assure that the client is safe and well enough to answer the telephone.
- To provide a welcomed break from loneliness while maintaining their independence.
- A personal call is made each day by caring and concerned staff members.